Thursday, December 30, 2010

Impending.

We've still got two days until the new year and people are already acting as if 2010 is over. Poor 2010.

But considering we do this every single year, we've given some 2009 time to 2010 during 2009 and some 2008 time to 2009 during 2008 and so on, so I guess it's fair.

Yeah, we're looking forward to the new year.

And so am I. I'm totally looking forward to month-long holidays again, and weekends, and going out to eat, and celebrating events all over again. And television shows, oh the television shows.

One thing I like about the end of the year is when music channels sort of recap the year for you and go through all the year's chart-toppers. And watching them makes you think, heck, it's been a year since this came out although I remember the first time I heard this like it was yesterday, and man, that was fast.

But of course, schoolwork will hinder all our fun, but I'm sure we'll managed.


Anyway, spent the past few days re-reading the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness (Wolf Brother, Spirit Walker, Soul Eater, Outcast, Oath Breaker) and finally read 'Ghost Hunter' yesterday (bought it early this year but never got round to reading it). Oh so good.

I loved the consistency. I mean, the writing was so consistent, it felt as if I were reading one huge book instead of six continuously. And yeah, now that I'm done I feel as if part of me is still stuck in ancient times fighting off evil.


All right, better go off now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Muse is on television right now.

P.P.S. Ah, impending school.


No comments: