Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gavatar.

There are a few things I like to do when I have the opportunity to come online for a while.

Get onto Twitter and inform the world (and the people who follow me) about small, mundane things that I've done recently, sound the horn, play Levynlight, check for Facebook notifications, read Least I Could Do and Questionable Content updates, then catch up on the latest Shaytards vlog and other YouTube shenanigans and the like (and watch KurtHugoSchneider's channel, of course).

Soon, I'm going to have to forgo all this relaxation and non-frustrating internet connection for a tiny little island south of Malaysia where I'll be joining dozens of other sad, no-lifers in our bid to fulfill "scholarly requirements". Sounds fun, definitely.


Anyway, it's Christmas today. So I'm listening to Glee's version of 'Baby It's Cold Outside' until the last hours of Christmas 2010 die away.

And because there's more to life than just the Gregorian calendar, it's my late grandmother's death anniversary today. Most of my cousins and I, we've never met her before, but I think it's nice that after so many years, my mum and her siblings make the effort to come together and stuff.

Ah, siblingly love.

Saw 'Gulliver's Travels' yesterday. Thought it was incredibly lame, but since I think lame jokes are funny, I kind of enjoyed the movie. It felt kind of awkward watching Jason Segel speak all "formal" and "British", but other than that, I thought he made it way more entertaining than it would've been with just Jack Black alone.

Loved the design of his Lilliput house, by the way.


All right, going off now. Have an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory' that I want to watch.

Adieu.


P.S. Merry Christmas, everybody.

No comments: