Thursday, December 23, 2010

Predictably Irrational.

Listening to Kevjumba/Ryan Higa/Chester See's 'Shed A Tear' right now, 'cause my younger cousins kept singing it during our little road trip and it's been stuck in my mind since.

I love how amazing Chester See's voice sounds. Have I mentioned that? If I have, then I place emphasis on the word "love", and if I haven't, you must know that I love how amazing Chester See's voice sounds.

Anyway, the trip to Miri wasn't as bad as I expected, 'cause I could distract my brother with 'Angry Birds', as compared to our first road trip to Limbang, where he screamed his head off at us non-stop.

So much for my weight-loss regime, 'cause we ate and ate and ate.

The thing about Chinese dinners is that you've got a tonne of dishes, and you sort of feel obliged to have a bit of everything, and end up having loads.

And they're so tempting. One of the best ways to resist temptation is to remove it completely, but in terms of food it's quite impossible unless I want to turn anorexic (which I don't intend to, because good food is a total blessing).

And that totally sums up our trip, 'cause all I seem to remember about it is us eating, and me dying of not-buying-any-books agony.

I have loads of books lined up and I honestly can't afford to buy any more until I read some of them.


Christmas is in two days.

I'm not excited 'cause I don't celebrate Christmas. But my mum is definitely excited, because she knows that once Christmas is over, the next major holiday event thing for us would be Chinese New Year (woots).

Oh well.

Adieu everybody.


P.S. Just done reading my dad's copy of 'Predictably Irrational' by Dan Ariely. I think I might have particularly liked it 'cause it was partly about human behaviour and psychology. Definitely an interesting read.

No comments: