Friday, December 03, 2010

Jack Skellington.

Man, it's December already, which means that Christmas is near, and tonnes of people are going to get married.

I don't know why, but it's always like a lot of people get married in December.


Anyway, spent the last few days playing The Sims 3 (finally reinstated my account on thesims3.ea.com so now I can continue not downloading anything and thanking the internet for free custom content websites), getting re-acquainted with my electric and amplifier and sweet solos I can't pull off, and reading 'Anna Karenina' (oh so brilliant).

Had dinner at an uncle's house yesterday. Cousin has this awesome anti-Bieber t-shirt.


Yeah, I've seen the latest episode of Glee. Well, I don't really know what to say. It's like they totally rushed into sectionals. But I think I like Darren Criss increasingly each episode. If he doesn't end up as Kurt's boyfriend I think I might stop watching Glee altogether (I kid). There's just something about gay men.

Anyway, I think that's probably the only episode of Glee ever where there wasn't any Sue Sylvester. Like, how weird is that? Didn't her hatred of the Glee club kind of like, form the backbone of Glee season 1? And now it's all like, this person is hooking up with that person and this person is breaking up with that person, and like, he's gay. Also, Will Schuester needs to pull himself together.

Better stop myself before I spoil anything for anyone.


All right, I'mma go off now.

Adieu.


P.S. Is it weird that I feel like getting myself a tattoo of Jack Skellington when I'm older? Maybe it's just a phase that will pass.

No comments: