Monday, November 28, 2011

Interlagos 2011

I missed the race.

Oh goodness I missed the last race of the season, right when I could've seen it live on television. Why did I miss the race?

Because my parents decided to head down to Miri for the weekend. And I was sad.

But then I brightened up, because there was a sale at Popular and I managed to convince my parents to buy me books and more books. Many books (six). And yes I'm such a happy camper right now.

Also feeling great because I borrowed my dad's copy of 'The Book of Awesome' and yeah, it is awesome.

Will start on my Inheritance Cycle marathon by tomorrow morning right after I finish reading 'The Book of Awesome' (because 'The Book of Awesome' is a really nice title to type out). Oh awesome.


So yeah, back to the race. Stanley will be glad, 'cause the season ended on his beloved Webber winning the race ahead of Vettel and Button.

Ferrari have a four-five finish, and Hamilton retired, and Sutil finished in sixth for Force India (yay them).

Full results for this season can be seen here.

Not much this post, but I hope we'll be able to see better Ferrari performance next season.

Night.

No comments: