Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paintball.

Oh my goodness, I've just seen and heard the latest Rebecca Black single, which you can find here, and I feel slightly nauseous. She's not as terrible as we made her out to be back when 'Friday' came out, but now she's so mainstream pop I feel almost sick.

I wonder if she's writing her own songs now. If yes, good for her, she's got the lyric-writing skills of a person her age, and if not, the sad people who write her songs for her have the lyric-writing skills and depth of a fourteen year-old.

How awful.


I've also just dumped all my notes from this sem and those I've somehow kept from last sem, and now ready to start with a clean slate next year (although I'm not ready to fly off at all). Packing is terrible business. I'm flying off on Saturday yet I've hardly packed. What am I doing? I'm putting off this tedious job, that's what.

Whoa hopefully I can get all this finished by tomorrow night so I can check out of my room and stuff. Oh no.

Was supposed to pack today but then I slept all afternoon and had some "we'll-be-apart-for-a-long-time' quality time with my guitar in the evening and now I'm stuck here procrastinating.

Went out in the morning for that paintball session Faiz was organising. Fun, but painful. Have a bruise on my knee, and a cut on my arm, but I saw the welt on Wan Shen's arm and the bruise behind Kevin's ear and I know I got off lucky.

And I'm quite familiar with the whole "bruising" process so that's all good as well.

Interesting experience, really. Emerged all hot and sweaty and tired, but like we accomplished something. Also realised we'd probably all die off first if we were in a real war.


Okay, going off now. School tomorrow.

Adieu.


P.S. Whoa, results.


No comments: