Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yas Marina 2011.

Whoa, the day's passed by and I've still got a bunch of stuff to do.

Before the week has ended, I need to submit a bunch of forms so I can go back home, then finish editing a video for Deeparaya, and finish up powerpoint slides for Deeparaya, and pack, and be at school, and rehearse, and oh my goodness Year 4 is going to end on a very busy note.

Made so many plans for the week because we want to cram in as much fun before going home for the holidays and simply rotting away in a stream of idleness and gluttony (which is pretty luxurious if not really dull). Speaking of going home, we'll probably have to fit in some driving license-getting in there, too. Hope I don't like, destroy anything.

Spent my morning sleeping, then my afternoon cutting up sound clips and watching X-Men: Evolution (I'm nearing the end now, and Gambit is still as sexy as I remember).

Missed the race because I was with a bunch of Bruneians (Fatinn, Emily, Syaf, Feyra, Kevin, Faiz, Hafiy and Nick Kong) at Scape K-Boxing. I like karaoke. Screaming your heart out to songs with friends is such a great way to build rapport. Had tonnes of fun, what with singing and rapping and great music.

And it's the first time I've made it through a K-Box session without needing Strepsils. Whoa that was a total achievement.

Then had to wait almost an hour for a taxi back. Thankfully the duty officer (my BC) was nice enough to let it go even though we missed roll call by like half an hour. It's good to call back in advance.


So race. Vettel's first retirement of the season. He shouldn't be pissed at having his tyre punctured because his car has been ridiculously reliable all season and that's partly why his title has been all so secure and brilliant. Hamilton won the race, much to my chagrin, but then Alonso's in second place so that's a bit of good fortune since he started in fifth.

Okay, going off now. School tomorrow and things to edit.

Night.


P.S. Why is it that Indonesian singers have such sexy accents? Heck.

No comments: