Saturday, November 12, 2011

Multi-purpose barbecue.

Was supposed to post last night, but then hung around in Emily's cluster with her and Fatinn preparing stuff for today's barbecue.

Busy busy day yesterday. Had script-checking for like, five hours straight, and got back papers, then had rehearsals and meeting-ups with teachers for our Deeparaya celebration.

Was pretty disappointed with my results, actually, apart from English, which totally blew me away. Oh well, I guess you win some you lose some.

The thing is that this semester, the papers I wanted to do well in I didn't really score, and the papers I was prepared to do badly in I did quite all right. I guess I'm pretty average then.

Going to focus entirely on next year now, and not look at what's happened in Year 4. Found out today that yes they didn't reject me for Bio and Chem honours, so now I feel super relieved and it's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Hooray. Also not dropping Physics majors anymore.

It's ironic that I feel accomplished over achieving more work to do.


The barbecue at our High Comm today was quite like many other barbecues, where a few people do all the barbecuing and the rest just sit around and talk. But this barbecue was particularly dull because we didn't really have anything to do. Slept a bit, too.

Multi-purpose barbecue was for Feyra's farewell (things won't be the same without her) 'cause she's graduating this year and to celebrate people's birthdays (including Fatin's, which was yesterday).

Despite how many times everyone dozed off internally, I love how Bruneians have like, increased spirit nowadays. We really do hang around with each other more, and take pride in our nationality.

I like being Bruneian, yes I do.

Hung out in the Games room afterwards after we got back. I think I've become rather addicted to pool.


All right, going off now. Have plenty of work pending.

Adieu.


P.S. Finally have some vlog footage. Whoa that took me a forever.


No comments: