Thursday, November 10, 2011

Run.

Whoa, I really need to get back into the habit of posting. But it's like nothing much really happens these days, and nobody wants to hear about me spending most of my time watching X-Men: Evolution online.

So like, yeah, first day of script-checking today. Oh, and also had Malay O's, which I'm very afraid of failing. At this point, I'm totally okay with a D7/C6. I just don't want to have to take Malay until Year 6. My atrocious Malay grammar shames us all.

Oh so ashamed.


So yeah, script-checking. I feel quite appalled at myself because I find myself using the excuse 'I was sick' to explain terrible performances. That's awful of me and I feel even more sick of myself because I can't just admit that sometimes I'm not good enough.

I'm not great.

In fact, everything that's been my life so far is all down to luck. I'm a very lucky person. All my results happen because I lucked out. I'm not smart, and neither do I work hard enough. I'm just very lucky.

And when you count on luck that much and that often, you're doomed when your luck runs out. And that's what happened to me. My luck ran out.

I mean, I did better than expected considering I slept most of the time and didn't study as much as I wanted to, but I shouldn't be thinking I could've done better. Because I couldn't have. It's really no excuse. Ultimately these results are going to stay with me forever, and I can't go back in time to change everything because I was unlucky once.

Oh man.

At least we have Evo Bio back already, so tomorrow can only get better.


Okay, adieu.


P.S. So many things, so little time.

No comments: