Friday, November 18, 2011

Mylo Xyloto.

‎"I would not object to us no longer characterising you as not my girlfriend."

Yeahp, that's how Sheldon Cooper asked Amy to be his girlfriend, and I found it the cutest thing ever. (Or at least, the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.)

Oh The Big Bang Theory is one of the best shows I know. Funny, nerdy, awesome, all rolled into one. Smart is the new sexy.

And I'm such a nerd. Oh well, that's how life rolls. Embracing the nerd-dom.


Speaking of embracing nerd-dom, it was the last day of school today. Hung around class for an hour and collected progress reports. Did quite fine, considering I've been really cutting back this semester. I'm being attacked by complacency.

Then went out to eat curry chicken with Wai Yin, Zhen Jie and Mei Zhen. Talked a bunch, and man, awesome curry chicken. I love how people bond over good food. We were totally over-analysing teachers' comments, 'cause Mei Zhen thinks Mr Soh hates her 'cause he wrote "quite well-mannered", which probably meant she's only well-mannered sometimes (according to her).

It must be sad to have to write a comment for each student individually. No wonder they have nice little templates to follow.


Went out with Fatinn afterwards in the afternoon to collect lab equipment for my mum. Took 196 all the way there, hunted for an ATM, then sat near the building waiting for the company's lunch break to be over. So grateful for Fatinn's company.

Okay, going off now. Need to wake up early to continue packing.

Night.


P.S. M11405, you've been the awesomest class. I'm going to miss us as a class so much.

No comments: