Monday, March 26, 2012

Attention.

Feeling so sleepy right now, but I've got a Math summary draft to finish up before I go to bed, because I need the time to study for our Math test on Wednesday.

Sort of struggled to wake up today, but then managed it and then went to school. Man.

Had flag-raising in the hall for no apparent reason.

Then had two hours of Chem. Didn't fall asleep, and Daryl was all "How on earth can you stay awake? You're crazy," and I was all trying to keep my mind occupied so I wouldn't fall asleep. I wonder if I would've been better off if I actually did sleep instead of daydream, because all I caught today was snippets of Mrs Chong talking about aldehydes and ketones.

Submitted my Chem mind maps, which was awkward because hardly anybody else rolled theirs up. I don't like crease lines.


Managed to postpone our Mol Gen quiz to Friday because Dr Tang didn't inform our class and a lot of people only found out about the quiz last night or the night before, which meant insufficient study time. Goodness, I would've done badly for it anyway. But now that I have more time I might as well put in a bit more effort and boost my self-esteem with a better score than I expect to obtain.

Practical-ed, so we were in the Life Science lab all micropipetting and trying to keep things sterilised. Heat-shocked bacteria, poured agar, and tried not to set ourselves on fire.


Was supposed to have "house time" during the assembly slot, but totally skipped it for other things (and I feel sort of bad about that, but never mind). Rehearsals for the annual school orchestra concert have begun, and Media is all ruffled by it.

Workshop for Robotics part 2 happened during CCA time. Taught them how to edit, and since we're very against piracy *ahem*, we had to use iMovie on Macbooks lent by nice people (myself, Pin and Jean included). Started off a bit messy, but then everyone managed to export their clips on time for a final screening in front of everyone else. Felt quite accomplished. Jean's group made an awesome clip. So much potential. So now that we're done let's hope we don't have to do that again anytime sooner.


Had dinner with Woan Chyi and Kelvin right after CCA, then cleaned my room (which is now squeaky clean because I'm awesome that way), and now I'm here.


Okay, back to summarising Math.


P.S. I was going to make this the second post in a row without a postscript, but then I realised I couldn't.

No comments: