Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stolen.

1: Who did you last say "I love you" to?
My family.

2: Do you regret it?
No.

3: Have you ever been depressed?
No.

4: Do you like dinosaurs?
Probably.

5: Are you insecure?
Yes. Insecure is my middle name.

6: What is your relationship status?
Single.

7: How do you want to die?
Well.

8: What did you last eat?
An egg tart Wai Yin brought back from Hong Kong. Oh goodness I love the stuff.

9: Have you played any sports?
Have I played any sports? Of course I have. As a hobby? I did swimming for a stint in my life, then I switched over to taekwondo, then I picked up lazy fatness.

10: Do you have an attitude?
Yes.

11: Do you like someone?
I like many people.

12: What is your real name?
That's no secret.

13: Have you ever read a book?
What kind of stupid question is this?

14: Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No. There is no point.

15: Do you miss someone?
Yes.

16: Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl. I think it's sort of a sin to cut spaghetti like that.

17: Do you tan a lot? Over the summer?
Yes I tan. In the sun, during Math class.

18: Have any pets?
Pet peeves.

19: How exactly are you feeling?
Tired but not tired and needing to do things but needing to give myself a break at the same time.

20: Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving:
Yes.

21: Good driver?
I wish.

22: Are you scared of spiders?
No.

23: Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No.

24: Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes, but no point so no.

25: What are your plans for this weekend?
Next weekend? Follow the Sepang race.

26: Do you want to have kids?
Yes. Who else do I pass my brilliant genes to?

27: Do you type fast?
Quite.

28: Do you have piercings?
Had.

29: Want anymore?
Yes.

30: Can you spell well?
No.

31: Do you miss anyone from your past?
Maybe.

32: What are you craving right now?
Sleep.

33: Ever been to a bonfire party?
No.

34: Ever had a silly band?
No.

35: Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes.

36: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
One day when I'm on the way to being a first-class heart surgeon.

37: Have you ever been cheated on?
No.

38: Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yes. I like to think I think about everything and everyone at the same time.

39: Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah.

40: What should you be doing?
Reading up for tomorrow's Mol Gen quiz.

41: Whats irritating you right now?
Feeling itchy. And that Massa seems to be really struggling with the car.

42: Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
No. It's not supposed to hurt.

43: Does somebody love you?
Yes. I am loved.

44: What is your favorite colour?
Black white grey-ish. I don't think I'm into colour. Maybe red.

45: Have you ever changed clothes in a car?
Yes.

46: Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
Milk.

47: Do you have trust issues?
Yes.

48: Best friends name?
49: 2nd best friends name?
50: 3rd best friends name?

51: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Don't remember.


52: Do you give out second chances too easily?
No idea.

53: Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forget. I think it's easy to induce memory loss.

54: What was your childhood nickname?
Hmm.

55: Favorite food?
Egg tarts. No actually no idea it really depends.

60: Do you believe everything happens for a reason??
Then I should believe the double question marks happened for a reason too.

61: Did you have a dream last night?
I dream all the time.

62: Have you ever been out of state?
No, thankfully. It would suck if I suddenly melted or turned into gas or something.

63: Do you play the wii?
Like an instrument? No man.

64: Are you listening to music right now?
Yeah. When am I not?

65: Do you like chinese food?
Not particularly. But some.

66: Who are you texting right now?
Nobody texts me. Please.

67: Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends.

68: Is cheating ever okay?
Probably.

69: Are you mean?
I'm the nicest person alive.

70: Can you keep white shoes clean?
Why would I want to do that?

71: What year has been your best?
Not yet, darlings.

72: Do you believe in true love?
Aha. Hah. Ha.

73: Favorite weather?
Rainy all the way.

74: Do you like the snow?
Yes.

75: Does it snow a lot where you live?
Never.

76: Do you like the outside?
Most of the time.

77: Do you wanna get married?
Yes.

78: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
No. I'm obviously much older than that.

79: Are you hungry?
No.

80: What makes you happy?
Enough sleep, doing work well, finishing a production, the company of friends and family.

81: Would you change your name?
No.

82: Ever been to Alaska?
No.

83: Ever been to Hawaii?
No.

84: Do you watch the news?
No.

85: What's your zodiac sign?
Scorpio.

86: Do you like subway?
Yeah.

87: Do you talk like your friends?
No.

88: Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
No.

89: Do you have a friend of the opposite gender who you can act your complete self around?
Many.

100: Who was the last person of the opposite gender you talked to?
Physically talked to? Probably Wan Shen and Jian Guo.

101: Do you feel good?
No.

102: Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
No.

103: Can you count to one million?
No.

104: Are your finger nails painted at the moment?
No.

105: Favorite number?


106: If you could pick two people your own age or younger to be stuck on a stranded island with, who would it be?
Hm.

107: Are you a hunter?
No.

108: Tall or short?
Depends.

109: Favorite subject in school?
Bio.

110: What 5 people do you trust the most?

111: Who do you think has amazing hair?
Saruman.

112: Parents divorced?
No.

113: What city do you live in?
Currently? Singapore.

114: Where were you born?
Bandar Seri Begawan.

115: Recliner or couch?
Couch.

116: What two people do you miss talking to?
My parents.

117: Who will you be with this weekend?
Alone, probably. Or the guys. I foresee lunch out or something.

118: City or country?
Love buildings, but I love the country too. Can we somehow integrate both?

119: Water or soda?
Water.

120: Was this a waste of my time?
Yes. Go away.

No comments: