Thursday, March 01, 2012

Pride.

Listening to epic music right now, because I'm trying to help Ash out by finding a new soundtrack for the SIMC introduction video.

I think my heart rate just increased by several beats per minute, and now I feel as if typing out this blog post will like decide the fate of the world. Oh goodness. It's amazing what a little music can do to your head.

Anyway, today wasn't disastrous, so good going there.

Had an hour of Chem, but everyone kept dozing off. I think it's 'cause it's the penultimate week of this term, and waking up early every day and sleeping late trying to meet deadlines and living such hectic lives at school for almost nine weeks has totally taken a toll on us. We're only human, after all.

And since I did Chem e-learning stuff last night, I finally know what the term "backside attack" means. Whoa.

GCT-ed during Physio. Got to group with Galen, and was all like, "Yeah!" because Galen is like some magical being when it comes to Bio. I'm such a freeloader.

Had our prac test today. Thankfully got the circuit right, so now I know I'll at least pass the thing. Calculations were a bit strange though, so like, goodness. Help me.

PE afterwards was okay 'cause it thankfully rained and we didn't have to run around the track under the hot sun. Spent our time in the hall with our new PE teacher, running and doing PT. I think I'm okay for NAPFA, except 2.4, where I will do terribly. I think it's quite uncool when other people are like breezing past you and you're all dying on the inside because you feel like you can't breathe. Ugh.


Watched the latest episode of Glee, and I have to say, whoa. So strange.

I'm glad they addressed (spoiler alert) the issue of teen suicide though. Bullying is complete sh*t, and you shouldn't do it. Especially when it's 'cause of some trivial thing like racism or homophobia. Horrible people.


Okay, going off now. Another long day tomorrow.

Night.

No comments: