Friday, March 09, 2012

Subconscious.

This post is reserved solely for this amazing dream I had this afternoon while I napped before CCA.

I do not ever want to forget this dream because it was so vivid and seemed so real yet it was so ridiculously epic it'll probably never come true.


The first thing I remember is being at my cousin's house, where a zombie apocalypse breaks out. I dream of zombie apocalypses all the time, so I kind of know when it happens even though it isn't that obvious. Suddenly everyone disappears and the zombies start shuffling, shuffling towards me and I freak out and run like the wind, because there is no hope when you battle zombies in my dreams.

I run out of the compound and I'm in the Batpod, tearing down the streets far, far away from the undead who want to eat me alive and suddenly I enter an alternate reality. It felt like I was watching a movie but I wasn't, since I was there but I wasn't (this part is hard to understand) since I was battling a zombie apocalypse someplace else.

The colour becomes all blue-ish and grey-ish, and it's this sort of party/gathering thing, and my attention shifted to this group of German (don't ask me how I know this I just did) people who were listening to this guy tell a story about alternate realities and something that would have happened if he hadn't done anything to stop it. Then the dream cuts to a portrayal of his story, where there's this boy who somehow comes across this book of some sort, and Hitler's there and he's all angry and there's so much tension. I was watching this all like a movie, but I was scared to death because Hitler started speaking really gently and was acting friendly to the boy but since it was my dream I knew this Hitler was a complete psychopath who was only pretending to be nice.

Then Hitler smiled at the boy, pulled out a handgun and shot him in the head. And then I freaked out even more because even Hitler didn't know we were currently facing a zombie apocalypse and that the kid would just wake up and devour his brains. But before I could react we were pulled out into the gathering where the guy was telling the story about Hitler and everyone was panicking.

Then suddenly I was back in the Batpod, but this time with Christian Bale beside me (so epic) and he was looking at me expectantly and then I realised I was some super important secret agent person who was supposed to stop Hitler from murdering more people who would become zombies in revenge and be the death of us all. Then this female robotic voice was briefing me about the Batpod controls and the last thing I remember was thinking, "This is the best dream I've ever had" right before I woke up.


Goodness. Someone sponsor me because we need to make a movie out of this. Christopher Nolan, I'm looking at you.


P.S. Also, if you wonder, I dream very much in colour.

No comments: