Thursday, May 08, 2008

Books: My addiction.

Myra asked me a very interesting question this morning. 

"Can you imagine Cikgu Rozidah running?"
And guess what, despite my terribly active imagination, I can't form the image of my History teacher sprinting or doing the long jump. 
As a matter of fact, I can't imagine any teacher doing sports, apart from the PE Department. It just seems wrong, somehow. To me. 

Sports Day prize presentation. Time passed pretty quickly. Not bad, cramped as we were. I felt like a sardine, though I like tuna more. 
Like that time a lady at Supa Save offered me a sardine sandwich. I took it, though I was slightly afraid of it being poisoned. But who would do that? *looks around* 
Tuna rocks more!

Cikgu Ramlah is giving us the cold shoulder. I mean, come on, cikgu, we're sorry!
Please don't do this to us. We'll be good, I promise.
To tell you the truth, I still haven't finished copying out that mess I have the guts to call "homework". 

After a very tense BM class was History. It ain't so bad, as usual.

Then we got Maths. I love circles, their  symmetrical properties (or whatever), angles and all that, but I seriously dislike pi. Pi (π) and I, we don't work well together, I swear it.

But I like pie though. Mmm pie.
Now I want to eat pie.
Oh crap.

Never mind that.

I admit I cheated. I checked the American Idol results this afternoon just to be sure Jason got kicked out. I like him, but it's pretty embarrassing somehow, for him to be so terrible.
Conspiracy theory coming up: I think he does it on purpose. He hates the stress, but who am I to say?

Have you ever wondered how many words end with "-ation"?
Contemplation, inspiration, aspiration, respiration, alliteration, desperation, condensation, salvation, salivation, starvation, alteration, operation, irritation, ration. Just to name a few.

I borrowed a book yesterday from the Reading Room. 
Endymion Spring. 
Should be okay.
I hope.

My mum borrowed a few Malay books from the UBD library for me. It took me one day to read forty pages. That's sad.

No comments: