Saturday, May 10, 2008

No prizes for being early for an assembly.

I'm letting you guys see this Mother's Day picture before I spoil it with my dreadful colouring. 

If I have time to finish colouring, that is. Ms Anne didn't come to school today. She's sick, or that's what another teacher told us. Don't know if it's true or not though. 

My throat is sore... It sucks. Was it something I ate? I do not know.

Today we learnt about Limited Companies. Now I know why the "Sdn Bhd"s are there, after all these years. 
Maz and I have noticed that 'cher Sofy is in increasingly good moods. It could be the effects of pregnancy, but we're not really sure yet. She used to go "come on, hurry up, stop wasting time" or something like that, but now she just sits there and tells us to finish the work we can't finish at home as homework. I'm like, wow.

It is said that a majority of people (women) get crankier when they're pregnant. I'm starting to doubt this. Or maybe our teachers are that sliver of minority in that pie chart.

Our Science teacher told us that that lady who videos us wants us to postpone our test to a later date so she can finish filming. Why us? Why? What have we done to you to deserve such attention? Can't you leave us be?
I love cameras. I hate my picture being taken. See the contradiction here?

Also, thanks to the BB being very late, I missed a chance to download Coldplay's latest single, 'Violet Hill' for free on their site. Crap, man.
Now I either have to do it illegally, or spend money on a pirated CD. 

Random statement: Green Day have been on The Simpsons. So have the White Stripes, U2, Tony Hawk, Simon Cowell and Stephen Hawking. I love the Simpsons. It holds the Guinness World Record for 'Most Celebrities Featured in an Animation series'. 

No comments: