Thursday, May 22, 2008

I want to scan a cow.

Thanks a lot, Effie. 

I was begging myself to be patient enough to watch the result show tonight, but no, you had to go and spoil the ending for me.
But this ending, I like.

I'm going to the gym at the stadium later. I have no idea where it is. Isn't that great? 

I wonder who else is going?

At least I know what will be going through my mind when I work out. "American Idol results, American Idol results, American Idol results..." and "Soul-sorry, Seoul- sorry, sole proprietorship, stock, bears, bulls, stags...deer?"

But I must concentrate. I need to concentrate. Due to a lack of concentration yesterday, I have so many bruises on my arms and legs, you need an abacus to count them. You could throw in a calculator too, but don't depend so much on modern stuff. *cough*

I can't even walk right. It's embarrassing. Honestly.

Today in Photo Editing we scanned a cow. No, not really. If I could I would have done it, but I couldn't so I didn't. Instead we placed our gritty hands on the scanner and watched as the white light swept under.
I operated the scanner, so my fingerprints were not available.
Muahahahah.

I wanted to scan a dollar note, but I know it isn't easy to counterfeit money. *sigh*

No comments: