Monday, May 12, 2008

For our own good.

I got forty-five minutes till I leave for training at half past four.

Black belt grading people get "special treatment". Extra training, and more attention. Harsh. Very harsh. It's scary. 
On Friday, we all sat there shaking, 'cause it was so tense. Kwangjangnim was yelling her head off at us. I believe she said the word "FAIL" around fifty times in half an hour. Last year, Tang and I were wondering why she said it so much. We think it's 'cause fail is so much easier to say than pass.
We used to see each other and say, "F-aaaaiiiilllll, p-aaaassss..."
Ah. I miss those days.

I met my cousin at a clinic in Gadong yesterday. He had a sore throat too, I think. But the doctor gave him something else. I got antibiotics and "ubat demam". The tablet's super cute.

Nothing much happened today. I will list whatever I can think of in point form:

- Today is the start of MS's MYE. Good luck to those unfortunate enough to have to go through it.

- We got "the noise pollution guy" as our relief teacher again. It was hard not to laugh at his accent after the guys made fun of him so much. Sorry, sir.

- I still didn't meet up with Hui Yaw's brother after three school days. I still have her shin guards. I'm sick of carrying them around. My class is on the first floor now, not third floor, FYI.

- We did more handball and pranced around like sissies during PE. Isn't there a cooler game? (J/k. Handball is cool.)

- The guys took Neko's cube (given to her by Hanafi *cough cough*) apart and put it back together again. I spent my whole bus ride home trying to get it right again. Idiots.

- Massa won yesterday's race. Good boy. 

- Zal's got a new form of crutches. It's like a walking stick of some kind, but more brutal and machine gun-like.

Now I have to go and brace myself for "Fail kamu semua ni, tau?"

No comments: