Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pressure.

I've got a new favourite word: pressure.

I like it. It's something that's always there, whether we feel it or not. It can be physical and mental pressure. I dislike people pressuring me, but it rocks in Science.
I can add 'pressure' to my list of favourite words. If such a list is in existence, my numero uno would be the word 'gay'. Just because I like it that way.

I forgot to mention we got split into groups in Geo. My group was 'Kek Coklat'. The others wanted to call it 'Kek Rol', 'cause Khairul was with us. Ziyah calls him 'Kekrol'. 
The answer for the question 'What are renewable resources?' is as follows:-
They are resources that can be used again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...(Continue for one and a half pages. This should earn you full marks, aka 100%).

Obviously, we did pressure in Science class. Air pressure was pretty gross, having to blow into a twenty-one year old *something* gauge (which I didn't do anyway). I checked the date stamped behind the gauge. Sometime in February 1987. Twenty-one years of accumulated saliva? No, thank you.

After Science extra, we waited for my dad to come pick us up. He said he was going to be late, but we were patient. At least it was windy, and not hot out on the concourse. The wind had a bit of fun. It blew Neko's file apart and spread the sheets of paper on the floor and that hill. It was funny.

I think I have more to say, but I have Maths to do.

No comments: