Monday, May 26, 2008

"I'm Yours"- Jason Mraz

I know it's getting boring, I haven't posted for at least...*counts on fingers* forty hours.

I'm having a breather 'cause my brain is bursting from IRK overdose. 

IRK overdose (noun)
Definition: When I don't study on time and have to cram everything in in a span of a few measly hours.

So much stuff to read!

Our Science paper was ambiguous. I hate those questions where you know you know the answer, but can't decide which is correct. 
Crappy paper.

Let's see... our school photo taking was, as usual, urgh-ish.
I forgot to wear my sports shoes. Bad timing. That fitness test shuttle run killed my other pair of school shoes. 
Sit and stretch was fun, I got a 36 cm. 
I'm short though. I don't want to be short! At least a 160 cm... Please?
How do you be tall? I know one answer is "genetics", but how else?

History extra class was just weird. First, they carried the "wrong" overhead projector to another class, and Firdaus had to go and get the right one 'cause the words didn't appear clear enough. 
Then our teacher went too fast and had to wait for the rest of us to finish copying. I did mine awfully shorthand. I don't think it qualifies as shorthand though. Maybe a scribbly, squiggly sort of thing. It was fast though.
Then she ran out of time but went on and on and on and on. We were like, "'Cher? You can stop now, hello?"
She ignored us anyway.

I left my History notebook and textbook at home. My memory is failing me. In ten seconds I will forget all my Science human reproduction stuff.

.....

Forgotten.

No comments: