Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wait for me.

Wani noticed something as we sat in the gym being as bored as could be. 

"Hey guys," she said. "Two weeks ago we were complaining about how we couldn't study for TT3 right here, in the gym, and now it's over!"

Hah. Yes!

But somehow, it doesn't feel as good as I thought it would be. But who knew, the best things come from unexpected places. 

My day started okay-ish. Last night, I slept late 'cause my mum had to attend that Quran reading competition. I was sleepy.
Malay was boring. Cikgu Ramlah's on MC, she's got appendicitis. We had to combine classes.
The History test was boring.
Maths was boring. I dropped. So far, I've dropped in every subject. Fazrul actually beat me. I'm so disappointed. Stupid translation vector. 
CCA was boring. We sat in the gym and went for a walk then sat in the gym again.
The one and a half hour in between lunch and extra class was boring. I played with a little blob of plasticine for half an hour in the library before realising my hands were hopelessly blue in colour and had to go and wash them.
Extra History was boring. Like, duhh.

To top it all off, like mayonnaise on ice cream (urgh), it was extremely hot and humid. 
Honestly, I think the current Form Ones are a lucky lot. 
When I first came here, our class had aircon for the last half of the year. Good. And it was on the first floor, hardly any stair climbing.
Then we moved to a class still on the first floor, but with no air conditioning. Okay, that's fine.
Then we moved to a class on the third floor, with no electricity. Why is the school doing this to us? 

So my whole morning was boring. 

Then I went for training. Highlight of my day. 
Sure, I'm tired, but at least it wasn't boring.

Sarah was at the gym. So cute.
I carried weights. My muscles are as weak as...meh, I don't know, but they are weak.
Then there was the cube. I solved a cube belonging to the gym coaches, I think. Fun.

I'm watching Ah Long Pte Ltd. 

Ciao.


No comments: