Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Psychopathic teachers.

I don't know what is with today. I think it's the weather. Or maybe the new classroom?

We got scolded by two teachers. Not only scolded, because that would be a major understatement. 
First half hour of school and our Geo teacher was already slamming her hand on the whiteboard and shouting at us 'cause somehow Khallaaq didn't know the difference between states and the capital of Australia. After ranting about how she is proud of herself for achieving so much in her twenty-six years of working in MS, and asking a random teacher (who apparently was her student) to come and see his mistake. Then she starting crying, right after she said she was "going to pension in a few months". It was pretty awkward. 

So we stood for half an hour plus. Forgive me, but I'm going to label her as "emotionally unstable". Syaz wrote in her book "She's mad!" and showed it to me 'cause we didn't dare talk. Hahah. 

Then Ms Anne told some of us off for not bringing our textbooks and for not having common sense. Well you didn't ask us to bring it. It's a heavy, stupid, gay book. 

After lunch, when we thought the worst was over, Ck Ramlah gave us a big lecture for not bringing our BM homework and doing it. She was in a terrible mood for the whole hour. It was awful. 
I don't like it. I remember the last time she got that angry was a year and a half ago. She said, "Cikgu tidak akan maafkan kamu di dunia dan di akhirat!"
Yeahhh... We get all the psycho teachers. 

Anyway, after making us feel very bad, she left the class in a huff with ten minutes to spare. I still feel awful.

*sigh*

It's a dark day for MB3R. 

I hope we don't get it tomorrow. I think these things happen maybe once in a lifetime, but who knows? The teachers could get pettier than usual.

Strangely enough, 'cher Sofy seems to be getting nicer and nicer. *touch wood*
Is it pregnancy? 

No comments: