Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tagged.

Aw man. I've been tagged by Annabelle. Oh well.

What disappoints you the most?
> Myself.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
> I want to go to.... Italy. To eat genuine pizza and drive a Ferrari.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
> Reading, writing, listening to music, talking nonsense with my friends. 

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
> Temporary happiness, yes.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
> I would really like to get an A for my BM, but here, I'd have to say I want to have a slice of Sheraton cake 'cause I'm hungry. And guess what? There's leftovers from Saturday in the fridge. =)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
> Of course not.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
> My freedom of speech and the people I care about (yes there are such people).

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
> I would be very happy indeed.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
> Hah. I don't know.

10. What sucks the most?
> Homework. 

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
> Hmm. Never really thought about that. Must be funny, good-looking, talented and hardworking. So many requirements. Ahah.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
> Wannabes and liars.

13. What is your ambition?
> I want to get a great job with high salary and a minimum working requirement.
Other than that, I want to get a black belt before I retire.

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
> If I can teleport once, how can I get back?

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
> Insanity.

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
> I would... oh I don't know. I want to change a lot of things, but it would be safer not to.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
> I want to not be lazy. Is that even possible?

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
> I'm on shuffle.

19. If you could've one thing/person tonight, what'd it be? Just for one night.
> I'd like a good dinner please. Thank you.

20. Do you think you are everything?
> Hell no. 

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
 
I tag... Tira & Lusee, Effie ('cause she's already so famous), my cuzzy Chun (if he sees this), Ash & Emily, Caroline, and uh... whoever sees this. 

Btw, congrats to the MS girls' badminton team for winning a gold. 

No comments: