Thursday, May 01, 2008

Photo warping.

I'm beginning to dislike Pre-Us. 

They get our classroom while we use their filthy one. Seriously, have you seen the junk they throw in their drawers? Used tissue paper, junk paper, food wrappers, sweet wrappers, school memos, plastic bottles and the like.
The rubbish bin is a few paces away. What are legs for?

I'm just ranting 'cause I was on duty today and had to sweep up all that trash. Even if our 3R classroom was hot, had problems with its electrical supply and was on the top floor, it was way better.
Not half as good as ex-MB3R though. Now that was a good class.
Though it couldn't beat 1R in '06. Air conditioners. Ahh...

We really should have air conditioning in every single class. That way we'd stop complaining. Or would we?

History today made me feel like playing CIV again. Nothing like a good game of Civilization IV to get your mood going. You know what? I am going to play. 
Right after I shower and do my BM ringkasan. 

Wow, so rajin. But it's May already. I hardly noticed time go by so damn fast. Sometimes I wish I could do last year just one more time before I carry on... I was never ready for 2008. '08 was always referred to as "PMB year" and it still is now.
I need to start working, but meh, I dunno.

There's a topic I want to type about today. Discipline. 
Yesterday, sa bum nim told us someone complained to him that taekwondo people were smoking in the toilet. He said, "Don't start. Don't do it, okay?"
And we were like, "Yes, sa bum nim..."
Izzah and I were thinking the same thing. First the toilet graffiti, and now this. What is up with toilets?? Isn't there a better place to do this stuff? Let's not give them a bad name. 

Zakie and I saw Cikgu Ramlah talking with Cikgu Haiseh outside 3T during break when we went to look for Wani. Then when Ms Zaza left, they went in. I asked 'cher Zaza, "Spot check?"
She shrugged, and said, "Let me know." =)

At first it did seem like a spot check. Then five minutes went by and they were still sitting there with Cikgu Haiseh addressing them. It seemed out of the norm. Hmm... We left and when we came back, the whole class was empty. 
Come to think of it, now I know where Wan went. Malay crossword at the Audi, duhh. Crap, man, I was so stupid. 

Oh, and another thing happened during break. There were women's magazines in the Pre-U class we were using. I was told Khairul (reason: improving English) and Fazrul (reason: "saja") had lots of fun reading them. I think they are turning gay. I will keep you updated on that.

It's been confirmed. Our Maths teacher is pregnant.

No comments: