Friday, May 02, 2008

I think I've got a cold.

I can't help it. I need to say it.

OMG. I have the grading form. I have it. Wow. I can't believe I really have it. Whether I want to go for the grading or not, I have three days to decide. 

Black belt. That sounds so cool. But I think if I go, I have a high chance of failing. I'm afraid I'll fail. But I can't miss this. Otherwise I'd have to wait till next year, which I don't have the patience to. 
But it is cool right? To go and say, "I'm a black belt." 
Two weeks isn't enough though... I don't think I'll ever be ready to do it. Argh.

My dad and I saw this television show today 'cause I had nothing better to do after watching Project Runway (Sweet P is out, finally!) and saw these Indian guys who lived in France, spoke in British accents and were sorta gay-ish. 

It was funny!

That was also the reason why we went out to have Indian food for dinner tonight. Mmm.

Sports Day is tomorrow. It's no big deal for me, 'cause I'm not competing and I'm very lazy. So I'll just sit and watch (again). And give support to Hulubalang, if needed. =)

I lost a CIV game today. I met Count Otto von Bismarck in the game. He was leading Germany. When he "greeted" me, I was like, "Oh gosh I know you!"
I turned to my mum, who was beside me, and said, "Mum! I read about this guy in my History book!"
And she said, "Mm. Good for you."

My game is seriously twisted. Apparently the Chinese founded Islam, and the Germans were Tao. Ahaha. Weird.

I'm so bored. Can someone talk to me please?

No comments: