Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ringkasan.

Today I shall celebrate more junk mail.

I hate junk mail.
You suck.
You hear me?
You suck!!

Oh, and I am also planning to celebrate the fact that I slammed a drawer on my finger after counting the amount of ka-chings (that's money to you) in my wallet. The drawer I keep my wallet in is brutal, I tell you. Now I have trouble typing with my right index finger and I can't point at things like I used to.

Cikgu Ramlah is still mad at us. I'm dreading BM class tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, CCA is cancelled due to a Sport's Day prize presentation. MS seems to hold a lot of these things. 

Owww my finger..! Please excuse my momentary self-pity. Now I need to type without my index, so please exucse any typos.

We got video-ed in Science again. I don't know why that lady likes us so much, but there she was again, with her video camera and pink baju kurung. Apparently she used to teach in MS but went overseas for her PHD or something.
We did forces. It wasn't as fun as magnetism though. Bleh.

I'll stop here for now. I seriously cannot type like this. Very slow. Lagging berabis.

See yahs.

No comments: