Thursday, May 15, 2008

Not much to say.

There are times when I actually find myself liking my bus driver. Cast aside his penchant to swerve (violently) unexpectedly, make other road-users annoyed and his impatience, he actually gets me home in time to watch American Idol.

They made TT3 a week earlier. Now I don't have time to study for it. I just want to swear and swear and swear and kick things.
They can't do this. It shouldn't be legal! I thought I had at least a week to prepare.

But it's my fault anyway, for not revising in the first place. Urgh.

'Fever' is officially the weirdest song I know. Michael Buble's version makes it sound weirder, but good. Syesha, don't be sad. We all know Mr Cook will win American Idol this year. It's so obvious.

CCA today was so...uneventful. We sat and talked for an hour or so, crammed in the gym, 'cause the Asmara Puteri was in use for some function (I assume it's this function that made the school move it's TT3 dates). Stupid function. *pouts*

We've got a field trip tomorrow to Tasek Lama. One of the last classes to go. I want to see a monkey. A pink rabid monkey, so I can stuff it in a golden cannon. Long story, don't ask.

I prefer last year to this year. Stress, yo. Stress.

No comments: