Monday, May 19, 2008

One sit-up per second.

Once again, my BM paper was awfully terrible. I fear for the worst.

I skipped training (am skipping now) to read my Geo and MIB. We don't know when our Geo test is (surprise surprise) and MIB is on alat kebesaran diraja.

Alat-alat Kebesaran Diraja consists of:

- A crown. (Mahkota)

- An umbrella. (Payong diraja)

- An arm. (Tongkat ajai/chin walking stick?)

- A kris. (Si Naga)

- Three shields. (Kalasak, perisai, taming)

- Three swords. (Si Bongkok, kampilan,  pedang)

- A fork thing. (Calah biasa)

- A box. (Kaskul)

- A cushion and its cover. (Kasur and namat)

- A rifle and a purse-like pouch for bullets. (Pemuras and karga)

- Two spears. (Sinipit and tumbak tunggal)

Pretty simple, but the descriptions take a bit longer.

Hangat-hangat tahi ayam = Hot hot chicken sh*t.

Awesome.

I don't have time to learn three chapters for Geo. Oh well. I'm doomed. 

By the way, I'm not slacking, all right? It's called "taking a break".

Anyway, today I went to school in baju kurong though it was PE day. Wanna know why? 'Cause our teacher told us it was class photo day. Wrong info, 'cher. 
We accept your apology though.

No comments: