Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My Chemical Romance.

I just don't see how anyone could possibly dislike rock. 

Not rock "rock", but amps and cool drum sets "rock". 

It's just too awesome to hate.

We had ACE this morning, and it was something about setting goals with the help of the convenient acronym SMARTER. Yeah, they love to acronym-ise (that's should be a word, honest) things here.
So basically this SMARTER stands for Stupid Moronic Arsehole Retarded Terrible and Extremely Retarded. There should also have been a P for Pointless but I guess they forgot about that.

I probably have a few goals in life. One, is to not die of assassination/murder/suicide. Secondly, I want to be like, really, truly awesome. Thirdly, I want to be rich and happy.

Actually, I'd rather not have any goals, because I'd rather not fail. I don't think I want "Died a failure" all over my tombstone. 

But then again, if you don't try, you don't know.


So anyway, Cikgu Isa's obsession with "N1H1" continues. We had to write a karangan each about it. 

Actually Fatinn and I find him rather endearing; boring and pointless his classes are. He's like an old, long-lost grandpa you just want to give a hug to. I guess. I'd never met any of my grandfathers so I don't exactly know.


I'mma go do my Physics now. 


Adieu.


P.S. It was about time I used the name of my fave band as a post title.


No comments: