Friday, May 29, 2009

"Seven inches from the midday sun," -Santana

Imagine if blog posts had trailers. It'd be all, "Coming soon, to a website near you!"

Weird. Sometimes, I get really random thoughts. I remember asking Jia Hong the other day, "Is it possible to be so sarcastic, you die of your own sarcasm?"

People have too many nicknames for me. I'd never dream of calling myself anything other than my current name ('cause I actually like it, even though dozens of people have the same name). 

The latest one is probably "ba zhang Bruneian scholar" by Stella and Effie. Long story. 

Another is the one the Bruneians coined on Syaf's birthday, which was "Ya Wen the awesomely weird." They know I'm awesome. *cough* 
Speaking of which, I think I'm going to miss them (without even trying). We sent Fatinn, Wardah, Syafiqah and Emily to the airport just now. Man, I want to go back too. 

Soon, soon. Patience is a virtue (tsk. Sounds so Confucius-y).

At least, you know, school is over for now, and homework aside, I can actually relax for a few days. (Did I use too many commas there?)

We got our progress reports back today. Malay worst subject (because Physics wasn't counted. If it was, my Physics would be utter crap). I've always been terrible at Malay. It's either I'm not making an effort, or that I just really suck at it. Though for now, I'd settle for senile old teacher. 
Yos and Kevin were both complaining about their Malay grade. I'm not really sure whether we should do anything about it. Maybe we (here meaning I) really do suck that bad.

My CAP was a total one-off super lucky thing, okay? Probably no hope whatsoever of maintaining that.

I'm listening to 'Smooth' now, by Santana and another version by Escape The Fate (from the album Punk Goes Pop 2). Both versions are super cool.

Stella's kind of rushing me to publish this post, I've got no idea why. 

There you go. I hope you're satisfied with what a crap post I've managed to put together on such short notice. 

Actually, I don't really mind. I was going to post anyway.

No comments: