Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Famous Last Words

I'm completely in love with the intro to 'Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back'.

Spent my afternoon watching the DVD from 'Life On The Murder Scene'. Kinda makes me miss Bob Bryar, 'cause when I first knew MCR (which was in '07 when 'The Black Parade' was released) he was there. He's a great drummer, yeah.

Went out for dinner with Shar, Manda and Stel (it's tradition).

We make it a point to do it every time I come back, and it's probably the last time we'll ever be able to do it again 'cause Stella's leaving tomorrow for Malaysia and we don't know when she'll be back to visit.

It's kinda sad, huh? But you know, with new places comes new opportunities and new experiences and things just open up before you, so it really doesn't hurt to leave old places no matter how heartbreaking.

So yeah, wishing Stel all the best for the future. In fact, I wish everyone all the best in the future.

For my batch in Brunei, O-levels have just ended and now people have to make decisions whether to remain in their schools to do A-levels or to leave, or which sixth form institution to go to, and what subjects to take.

It's funny to watch all my friends go through this while I'm still stuck here. Yeah, I'll be here for quite a while, and will have to make my own choices eventually, but that's not anytime sooner. (Well, I did make my decision to leave SAS for MS and to leave MS for NUSH so I guess I have been doing some decision-making myself, in a way.)

The future is so hard to plan for.


Anyway, have a video of us eating up on Facebook.

For memory's sake.


Need sleep now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. I think it's quite unfair when people tend to refer to covers as "Sam Tsui's *insert song name here*", because then they don't give any credit to Kurt Schneider.

P.P.S. When I read 'Anna Karenina', I don't want it to end because it's so brilliant.

No comments: