Friday, October 14, 2011

Industriousness.

Oh no, once again I'm embracing my Hokkien heritage and am listening to ‘我问天’. I really like this song, because it reminds me of back when I used to watch Taiwanese dramas with my grandmother at home and me being able to understand little snippets reminds me I really am Chinese.

Didn't post for the entire week because I was ridiculously busy and didn't want to make it seem as if I was wasting time or anything like that.

Stayed back after school on Monday to watch the Year 2s English 'Corpse Bride' project on Monday. I love the Corpse Bride, so I couldn't say no to Mr Xie asking me to look after the camera in the Audi. Had the company of Yee Rou and Nazihah and we talked about school life.

Chem and Econs presentations on Tuesday. I'm so grateful for having Yos in our group, because he did pretty much everything and deserves total credit. And the presentation went down super well because our model was so simple nobody could troll us. Then embarrassed myself in front of our Econs lecture group because we were the only ones to present and I put on some ridiculous accent and swore colourfully in Italian.

Watched English speeches and attended one of the Music students' peer-teaching project things on Wednesday. Then ate and talked at Pastamania with Aisyah and MJ for like two hours.

Ended our peer teaching session for PE yesterday, so now all we have to look forward to next year's NAPFA. I might fail this one; I'm so incredibly unfit.

Geog test went all right, hopefully I'll be able to improve from last time. Also stole leftover SDYC biscuits from the Humanities classroom. Good stuff.


Physics test-ed and Chem quiz-ed today. Can definitely pass these, but acing is another matter. Also continued with speeches, and with each speech I become more determined to make mine absolutely perfect. I can do this. I mean, my ego's so huge, I actually enjoy having the opportunity for people to listen to me.

Went out with Fatinn and Woan Chyi for dinner so we could treat Fatinn for her birthday. Talked and ate and talked. It's nice to have friends.

Okay, going off now. Want to sleep, or something.

Night.


P.S. Year 4 is going to be over soon and I'm going to miss it immensely, even though we despised the amount of work we had to do. I love my class.

No comments: