Monday, October 24, 2011

Penultimate.

I don't know why, but I seem to be counting down the days I have left with my class as a class. That's kind of sad.

It's like knowing when you'll die and then counting down the days you have left and feeling sad about it even though you know there's nothing you can do. Pretty pointless, yes. So I'm just going to seize each moment as it passes because that's what awesome people do.

Had Math first thing in the morning, and we did revision questions and stuff. I do not remember any triangle properties whatsoever we learnt in Year 2, and neither do I even remember the sine and cosine rules. I am doomed.

Didn't have Physics because Mr Yeo mysteriously wasn't here. Spent the time doing an English article review (which I've finally finished, and here's to me assuming correctly that Mr Chin has already marked three so he won't penalise me for handing in only nine).

Went through a past year paper question in Evo Bio. I like Evo Bio, but it's hard to pinpoint answers because sometimes you really don't know what the question wants. I enjoy learning it, but I can't seem to answer questions the way they want us to.

Stayed back afterwards because the Year 6s had their farewell assembly today. Great speeches and performances, but I feel terrible because I messed up the footage with a horribly jerky tripod and an inability to deal with annoying Year 3s.

One day I'm going to snap and end up breaking all their meddlesome little fingers.

Oh I'm so violent.

Dinner was better than usual today, and that's worth noting.

Night.


P.S. I have awesome friends because they willingly donate their watermelon.

P.P.S. Watching this year's Year 6s about to graduate makes us wonder what our farewell assembly will be like.


No comments: