Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Moving on.

The week has only started, yet it feels like a Friday 'cause roll call's at eleven and the week's sort of already ended.

Exam week is the beginning of a new week regardless of which day of the week it is.

So, last day of proper lessons with 405 today.

Peribahasa quiz-ed during Malay, then I realised it was also our last proper Malay class together, unless we all fail our Higher Malay O-levels (God forbid) and have to bear with this module for two more years. Whoa. Even though there are only seven of us, we sort of do spend significant amounts of time together.

Had Math after Malay. I can not imagine having to learn Math under a new teacher. It's like my brain's been hardwired to understand Math only in Mr Chia-English. He makes Math so much friendlier.

Then had Chem, where we weirded Mrs Chong out again. I love how she gives us weird looks and then makes straightforward comments about our "interesting" behaviour. Received our marked revision quizzes, went through them and checked our CA scores. Thank God for CA. It's like a buffer that lets you get by even though you slip up really badly during exams (although having a really bad CA score means exams count more).

Spent PPV break doing Math tutorials so Mr Chia could upgrade our files. He's such a nice guy.

Then went for Econs and went through Test 2 (which was quite terribly done, I admit).


Wake-up call, because I really am not as smart as I would like to be. In fact, I'm quite stupid. There are no excuses for being stupid, but that's what studying is for. Only the truly intelligent need not revise to do as well as we do.


Okay, going off now. Sleeping early tonight.

Relatively.


P.S. Spent quite a lot of time reading Malay stories on those Facebook sharing pages, but you can't really call it a waste of time because it helps with my Malay (and my proficiency is so terrible it could make you weep).

No comments: