Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shoes.

Was watching this video about Miss America contenders talking about Math in schools and bemoaning the lack of intelligence in the world, but then I realised it was a spoof and I thanked God profusely.

Then I found this article and oh Lord. What is wrong with us?


Got some (very much, actually) sleep today, then woke up to go out with Fatinn and Emily. Dropped by Bugis to get some things for next week.

Managed to find myself a new pair of shoes, which are awesome. Some people think it's really sad that I only buy shoes for myself once or twice a year. When my parents bring me out to buy girly shoes to wear at weddings and during Chinese New Year, it doesn't count.

Fatinn wouldn't let me into Kinokuniya. It's like I've fallen way behind on books and reading and everyone else has read all the "in" titles and I haven't, so I really wanted to go. But come to think of it, it was a good decision to refrain myself because I'd rather buy books in Malaysia where it's so much cheaper (even though bookstores here have a wider range). Also, books take up space and make packing so much harder.


Uploaded this video last night, because I don't want the product of our workshop thing during CCA to go to waste (so go and check it out and lend your support). Hopefully the other groups will be able to edit and upload theirs as well, but I won't force them until the exams are over. Seems a waste to leave all that footage unedited. And it's good practice, too.


Hamilton on pole for the race tomorrow, and the Ferraris are in the third row. Hm. I'm glad Massa outqualified Alonso though, because that gives everyone all the more reason to stop thinking of him as "the other guy".


Okay, going off now.

Night.


P.S. Note-to-self: Blackcurrant-flavoured H-TWO-O tastes awful. In fact, 100 Plus rules over all isotonic drinks I've ever had.

No comments: