Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yeongam 2011.

It's a Sunday, and our penultimate week of classes before our exams starts tomorrow. It's worrying because even at this point where we should all be preparing and revising and panicking, we still find ourselves caught up in assignments and homework and worksheets to complete. We don't even notice exams are just around the corner.

But then again, in a way, doing work and completing revision worksheets is sort of revision. I mean, one of the reasons why teachers give us this work is so that they can gauge how much we understand and are able or willing to do before we give up and resort to copying off friends. The thing is that even though we might do a little referencing, we'll still be lured into familiarising ourselves with the topic simply by reading the questions. Whoa, subliminal stuff.

Race day today, but I missed it because I went out with Kelvin and Wee Thean to watch 'Johnny English 2'. Laughed plenty, and managed to spot a few 'Mr Bean' gags and 'Blackadder' similes, which are classic Rowan Atkinson and I don't think I'll ever grow tired of them. Oh British humour.

Also, ate Carl's Jr for the first time. Yum.

Caught race results, and I have to say I'm really glad Vettel won this race in stead of Hamilton. And it's always appropriate for the newly crowned champion to win the race following his Championship win because it totally asserts the "yes, my team and I are better than you" message even further.

Webber in third, Button fourth, Alonso fifth and Massa sixth. Still the same few fill in the top six.


Okay, going off now.

Adieu.


P.S. I want my speech to be flawless. I will never be ready.

P.P.S. Also, I readily admit I almost cried watching this. So beautiful.

No comments: