Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We suck.

Leap year post.

Doing Chem e-learning right now (even though e-learning day was last week) 'cause it's due tomorrow. It's possible because we have to watch this video where this lady talks, and I can listen and type at the same time 'cause I'm great like that. Besides, all I need is to copy out her diagrams.

Missing two hours of Chem two Mondays ago totally did not help with my current cluelessness. Just putting that out there.


Had a regular Tuesday yesterday, where we had mentoring, then Math, then English. Discussed some questions concerning the environment during English. I like to believe that we're not doomed, but I won't be alive to see what'll happen a hundred years down the road so it probably doesn't matter.

Sometimes I think I want to become supreme dictator extraordinaire so I can rule the world and control everything and tell assholes to go away so we can finally fix all our problems. Well, most of them.

Had our cluster steamboat at night, which was quite amazing. Ms Kong can cook. And so we ate and ate and ate. Goodness. First satisfactory meal in the hostel this year. So good.

Math was awesome today 'cause Mr Ku said the most epic thing. "Please stop making that noise. I'd rather you sleep instead." Best thing.

Finished off Chapter 4, so now we're done for the semester because we only have four chapters this module. So strange. I've never had Math so slack before. It's quite scary, because there will be a moment when it pounces on you from behind and bites your head off when you've grown complacent.


Hung around the music room for a while with Nikki and Jia Hong, then went off to play pool for the first time in weeks. Now we're down to two cue sticks from four, and there isn't a teeny bit of chalk in sight. It's funny how our cohort comes in and destroys everything.


Went to the Audi for ACE for this talk by our school counsellor. He is screwed in the head, I swear.

Learnt that our goals need to be quantifiable, and that we have to know where we're going to get to where we want to go. Sound advice.


Okay, long day tomorrow, so will go to bed now.

Good night.


P.S. Physics lab test tomorrow. Too bad those ancient civilisations never came up with a god of circuits or something. Oh help me.


No comments: