Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Questions.

Copied this off Pin's blog to make up for all the non-posts I've made so far this year.


1-How are you?
Content.

2-Post a picture of yourself.
No.

3-Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Yes, but only that I was Arwen because she gets Aragorn.

4-What is your entire name?
Ya Wen Lim. No secrets there.

5-How old are you?
Yeah.

6-Age you get mistaken for:
Okay.

7-Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
Scorpio, and does not apply. I am who I am. The stars cannot dictate that.

8-What did you do on your last birthday?
Stayed in my room and worked on that Deeparaya vid, and then went out for karaoke with the Bruneians.

9-What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?
Maintain my lovely, youthful demeanour.

10-What is your hair color?
Asian dark brown.

11-Have you ever dyed your hair?
No.

12-What is your eye color?
Once again, Asian dark brown.

13-If you could change your eye color, would you?
Yes.

14-Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Glasses. They make me look smarter than I actually am.

18-Do you have any tattoos?
In the future.

19-Do you have any piercings?
My ear-pierced days ended with an infection that set in last June. I miss them sometimes. I see people with cartilage piercings and I'm like, heck, I could've had three but now I have none. That's sad. Maybe one day I'll go and get my ear re-pierced, but that day won't come soon because I still remember the pain and the shame of failure.

20-Left or right handed?
Right.

21-What’s your sexual orientation?
Men.

22-Do you drink?
As the wise saying goes, "One who does not drink stays dehydrated."

23-Do you smoke?
No, but I guess if you set me on fire I would.

24-Do you have any pets?
Pet peeves.

25-Where do you work?
Everywhere.

26-Something you are working on right now:
Things.

27-Do you have any “rules” about food?
Save the good stuff for last.

28-Where are you from?
Where is everybody from? Why are we here?

29-What would you say is your best quality?
My self-deprecatory humour.

30-What do you think you’re really good at?
Nothing. Either that, or bumping into things unnecessarily.

31-What do you think you’re really bad at?
Feelings. People. Life.

33-Are you a bad person?
I try.

34-Are you nice to everyone?
Too nice. People tell me to stop being so nice.

36-Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
No rumours are nasty because they're like funny little stories people are stupid enough to believe.

37-What is your ideal bed? Why?
Mine. Because I grew up with the ideal.

38-Did you wake up cranky?
Never.

39-Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
Yes.

40-What do you think about the most?
Death, dying, what work I need completing.

42-What you want to be when you “get older”?
Older. See? Accomplished.

43-What are your career goals?
To never regret my career path.

44-What is your ideal career?
Sometimes I dream of being an accomplished movie director; up there with all the stars and getting to order them around in order to create my art. Sometimes I look at buildings and wish I could be an architect because I find design and construction undervalued although it's really very brilliant. Sometimes I want to be a writer or musician or that random person who wins the lottery and becomes a millionaire. It changes from time to time.

45-Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Of course not.

46-Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Yes. I'm like a little video camera that records everything for playback later in case I've missed something.

47-Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
Hah.

48-Say 10 facts about your room:
Shared. With. Grandmother. And. I. Love. Every. Inch. Of. It.

49-Do you have any phobias?
Why would I tell you?

50-Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
I wish.

51-Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
Prawns and pressure.

52-Ever broken any bones?
No.

53-Ever come close to death?
I'm still alive, so no.

60-Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this?
No, Mark Zuckerberg owns Facebook, not me.

61-Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
I told you, not mine.

62-Describe yourself in one word/sentence:
I think, therefore I am.

63-A quote you try to live by:
"Arr."

64-A famous person you’ve been compared to:
Myself. Since everyone I know knows me, I must be incredibly famous.

65-Weird things you do when you’re alone:
I tell myself things, and sing songs.

66-Something you do without realizing:
Nothing.

68-Someone you’d like to be for a day and why:
Some bank robber, or something. Then I could commit some crime and risk getting arrested, but by the next day I wouldn't be the poor bugger anymore. Sounds good.

69-Leave me a compliment:
Who?

70-What is your favorite thing to do?
Be me.

71-What’s your favorite color?
What are colours.

73-What’s your favorite movie?
Movies, you mean. The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and then hopefully The Hobbit, too.

74-What are your favorite books?
Hah. Hah. Hah. I can't name them because I wouldn't be doing them justice.

75-What is your favorite quote and why?
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/36746.Lemony_Snicket

76-What is your favorite word?


77-What is your least favorite word?
Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

78-What is your favorite type of food?
Non-hostel and edible.

79-You favorite ice cream?
It's not so much the taste, or flavour, or texture, but the atmosphere. There was this time we went to this place in Holland and bought the best ice cream at this little shop and sat outside in the cold summer sun munching on the crispy, flavourful cone and it was one of the best moments I've ever had in my life.

80-What’s your favorite animal?
As books, I won't do them justice either.

81-Dogs or cats?
Neither, really. I'd keep a cat, but dogs are ridiculously loveable.

82-Describe your favourite texture:
The smooth, cold side of a pillow. And something else I can't quite recall at the moment.

83-What is your favorite flower?
None.

84-What’s your favourite scent? And on the opposite sex?
I love the smell of freshly baked bread. On the opposite sex? Hard to describe.

85-What is your favorite season?
Winter.

86-What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
It doesn't matter where you go, it's who you go with. I was in Tokyo alone 'cause my dad had work, and the sites were great and all, but it wasn't the amazing experience I had hoped to have, because it wasn't shared.

87-What are four things you can’t live without and why?
My functional body, and my consciousness, and people to talk to, and the Internet.

88-Which mythological creature are you most like? Why?
None. I am a mythological creature.

89-What’s your favorite television show?
That old BBC production of Pride and Prejudice, I think.

90-Favorite place to shop at?
None. I am no shopper.


Okay, will continue next time.

Adieu.

No comments: