Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Set Fire to the Rain.

It's a Tuesday. Oh yes it is.

Only two classes today, which was like yesterday, except that now it's repeated it's quite very the awesome. I mean, compared to the packed-ness of Year 4 this is complete heaven. I feel as if I'm getting enough sleep, too, since we can now go back and nap in the afternoons to our hearts' content.

Mentoring first thing in the morning, so Ms Dass brought us out to the canteen and draw things that represented us on sheets of paper and so she could have some coffee while she waited. Drew a stick figure and labelled it "yawen" and then doodled Spiderman because I really couldn't think of anything (and since I started on Ultimate Spiderman a few days ago it's all I can do to stop thinking about it. I'm afraid I've turned quite obsessive).

Come to think of it, I realise I got the uniform shading partly wrong and the webbing was too fine. But everybody learns from mistakes, and practice makes perfect. Besides, I'll probably never be able to reach the perfection that is those professional graphic novel artists.

Anyway, trying to read as much Spiderman and The Avengers as I can before the movies come out, so I won't feel so ashamed when I call myself a fan.

After mentoring was Math, so we made our way to 01 (because the Honours people get to stay while we leave) and did some stuff about limits. Oh goodness, hope it doesn't get too complicated. It usually starts off like this, where you think you can follow the lesson and a bit of hope blossoms in you, but then it gets all asdjabdahksdbansd and then you're all like lost and confused and in danger of flunking.

English was great, except now I realise I know absolutely nothing about politics and I don't give a damn, but if I want to pass this module I have to at least try. So doomed.

Went back and slept after class, then had an uneventful dinner session (actually all dinners are eventful, but since they're eventful all the time, they become uneventfully eventful, if you know what I mean).


Okay, off now.

Adieu.


P.S. I miss M11405. No lie.


No comments: