Friday, January 13, 2012

The thirteenth.

It's official. I love being in the pantry for wifi. It's not as private as being in my room or anything like that, but it gets me good, strong wifi connection and that's what I need most at times.

How sad is it that my mood lightens when I see that Twitter interface? Man, I need to seek professional help.

Also, I can't post on LAN Internet connection either, so like, I have to find some wifi to get my posts online.

I need my social networking. I swear it. It's quite sad, really, but I like to come back and get online. Twitter, Facebook. I think I need it to feel alive again. Call it addiction, but that's how I get on with life sometimes.

Haven't posted for a few days, and I feel quite behind in my updating and talking about things that have happened recently. Had our first Physics lesson yesterday, where we breezed through three and a half ridiculously simple chapters (for Physics), along with our first PE session, where we desperately tried to lost some weight and gain some height last minute so it wouldn't look to bad on our records.

Going to jump around for a bit because my brain can't process information in chronological order right now (because I'm high from laughing too much at Mr Xie's epic post on our Media Club Facebook wall, amongst other things).

Only one lesson on Wednesday, which was an hour of Math (major, which I can't stress enough because it's so slack compared to the honours class it's quite awesome indeed). Played pool until ACE, which doesn't count as a lesson because it's, well, Affective Character Education. I really do quite like my class at the moment. Still missing the old 05 but this one is great too.

All three sciences yesterday, so had Chem, where I felt really stupid, followed by Animal Physio, where I found it hard to follow because I spent most of my time trying out that ridiculous finger movement thing Mr Seoh challenged us to do (and then said I wasn't a musician because I didn't have the "precise finger control of a pianist", which really offended me), then Physics, then PE. Which might be a science, too, who knows.


Math-ed and English-ed today, and during English I found out that I really do know nothing of the world. I care nuts about politics, and sometimes I think I know things, but honestly I don't. I need to seek enlightenment, but instead of embracing asceticism like Buddha, I'll probably just hang around more news websites and stuff.

Then had CCA, which I love. Oh, CCA, I love CCA. It's going to be an awesome year for Media, and I swear to you we will make it so.

Had dinner with Bruneians (Fatinn, Fatin, Yee Rou and Faiz), talked about new junior, talked to new junior because then we met him at the bus interchange. He's a nice guy. I like him.


Okay, going off now.

Night.


P.S. Oh finally, weekend again.

P.P.S. I miss not having Malay. How strange is that?

No comments: