Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yusheng.

Listening to MCR right now, because that's how I roll with my favourite band of all time.

Was going to post on Sunday, but then there were definitely issues with the lack of wi-fi in my room, and I wasn't really bothered to come out all the way to the pantry to post, so no-go. Nothing much happened, anyway. Went down to play pool around noon-time, then had lunch with KT, Kelvin and Adithya at Thai Express at three in the afternoon. Did a bit of work, then napped a bit, then like, watched two episodes of The Big Bang Theory and an episode of Glee.

TBBT is still as funny as I remember. It's got a consistency as good as How I Met Your Mother's. And I love that Raj kind of started a relationship with his iPhone Siri, which is hilarious. Maybe one day they'll create sentient AI that would be the perfect boyfriend. (If not AI, the perfect boyfriend would be one who would be able to do this with me.)

And Glee was just plain disappointing. Maybe this guy can sum it up for me.

SLI on Monday, so after class we had to head to the hall to watch Student Leaders be Invested. Or something along those lines. Yes, I respect the student leaders in our school, and I strongly encourage the recognition of the SLs' efforts. We will strive to do what we can for our school and the younger kids who'll always see us as their presidents, captains, or chairmen.

Gave a short briefing during our CCA slot after SLI. Feeling pretty chuffed because out of the thirteen newcomers, six voluntarily joined the video side. I am so proud. You know that feeling you get when you just know the rest of the year will be amazing? Yeah, I had that right then. I love Media.


Then had our first cluster birthday celebration of the year. Had an amount of food which was good, and did some talking (I also realise I will never understand girls).


Had two classes today. Math (longest of the week, which was two hours) wasn't bad because time passed quite okay-ly and we ended fifteen minutes early. Finally finished chapter 2. Then English was plain demoralising of my lack of brain function and inferior intellect and inability to form coherent sentences on paper.

Lunched after class, then went to the Games room and like, played pool/watched people play pool for most of my afternoon. Then napped again (I seem to be taking a lot of these, because I sleep late, wake up early, then come back to catch up on lost rest) before watching half an episode of Sherlock. Oh good, good stuff, that. Irene Adler in the series isn't as hot as the one in the movies with Robert Downey Jr (and she didn't have that American-ised accent, either), but she was pretty good as it was.

I don't like that she (SPOILER) dies though, because I like the idea that Sherlock has feelings for someone other than Watson.


Had some yusheng thing afterwards (I'm not Chinese enough to be familiar with this, and it's messy and tasted quite bad) with the other Year 5s during dinner. Messy, messy, messy.


Okay, going off now.


Night.


P.S. The more I watch Martin Freeman in Sherlock, the more I want to see him portray Bilbo. It's going to be so good.

No comments: