Tuesday, December 04, 2007

To install, or not to install? That is(not) the question.

After two days of temperature taking, pill swallowing, not eating, and pretty much being ill, I'm back at my iMac, debating on whether I should install The Sims 2 or not. All my downloads, saved files, et cetera, are all in my other computer, and moving them over would be such a DRAG.
Speaking of file transfer, most of the music files in my iPods are corrupted. It just makes me want to say, "Profanities, profanities, expletives, more profanities, and perhaps just one more expletive."
I promise myself I'll find a way to fix that. *crosses fingers, hopes for a miracle* *thinks for a while* *hopes for a rainstorm. Sorry, brainstorm*

My dad's cousins(two of them, plus one boyfriend) are supposed to arrive today(maybe they have already arrived, I don't know) from Kuching for a four-day stay. Reason: to attend their cousin's wedding. This means I'll be missing training this Friday. Also, if I don't get better by tomorrow evening, I'll be missing that training session too.


So about Saturday, I'll continue that.

Wani kept repeating to us, "Come on, guys, let's take our last picture together."
My gosh. It was like we were never going to see each other again or something. It made me feel as if I was walking to my death as I approached the bus.

The prize for winning Sprint Maths; A cert, a file, and a pen, wrapped in pink wrapping paper. Brilliant.

Out of the three Martial Arts demonstrations, I believe Taekwondo was the coolest. Though during the slide presentation they misspelt Taekwondo as "Taekwando". But the English(pfft, screw them. Oops sorry) approved version, Tae Kwon Do.
The Karate one was...brutal. The Kendo, I'm sorry to say, was awful. Taekwondo did the aerobic version to some song, it was pretty cool, but embarrassing at the same time. Come on, people, aerobics? But hell they rocked. XD

Go, Brunei Taekwondo~!!

No comments: