Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's dot com!

I'm leaving for Kuala Lumpur tomorrow... Not looking forward to being trapped in an aeroplane for two hours with my brother. He never stops talking. O.o

If the hotel I'm staying in doesn't have wi-fi, I won't be blogging for a few days. But don't worry, I'll save drafts in my phone.
I'll also miss visiting a few sites on the internet, like The Sims 2 story exchange, Friendster, and homestarrunner.com.

Homestarrunner.com simply rocks. I love it so much, it's my ring tone. I'm serious! My message alert tone, to be more precise. Every time I receive a text message and my phone alerts me to that, I get strange looks from people. It's like they've never heard Homestar say "Homestarrunner dot net. It's dot com!" before. Hmph. XD

I was talking to my cousin Cindy this morning before lunch. She told me she (and the rest of her batch) won't be sitting for PSR or PMB. I'm so jealous. Envious of the fact that we (my batch) slaved for PSR and am going to for PMB next year and all they have cram for is their O-levels. 

There's a song I like, it's called Billy Brown, by Mika. It speaks of a man called Billy Brown who fell in love with a guy. The first two verses are awfully funny to me. Haha. Okay, enough of gay people (for now. It's a bad habit, you know). Though there is this James Blunt parody on YouTube...

No comments: