Friday, December 14, 2007

Death by sore throat?

I've noticed I haven't been blogging daily recently. Due to several factors:-

1. I spent the last few days finishing off the Bartimaeus Trilogy books I got last month. I realised that I'm a big fan of trilogies, such as the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, His Dark Materials trilogy(the first book, the Golden Compass is in cinemas now), the Inheritance trilogy(Eragon, people) and such. Three is kind of like the perfect number for a series. Also, I'm addicted to books written in series. The problem is that I always have to have the whole set, which means spending lots of money. Trips to bookstores do not help.

2. My fever came back yesterday. Yes, I am sick again. My throat feels like I've accidentally swallowed needles or something.

3. It keeps raining heavily nowadays. You see, raining=risk of lightning=my modem exploding again=me getting electrocuted. So I can't come online. I don't want to die early.

Speaking of books, I've decided to list my favourite books of all time.

- Lemony Snicket's books. A Series Of Unfortunate Events and the like.

- LOTR! And The Hobbit. I've got The Children of Hurin, but I haven't read it yet.

- Eragon and Eldest.

- The Pure Dead series.

- So I've got a lot of favourite books. Guilty as charged.

No comments: