Saturday, December 08, 2007

My pick is missing.

Yo peeps, whattup? I'm back from my two day "busy-ness". Actually, I wasn't that busy. I just, well, didn't have the chance to come online. So the night my relatives arrived, which was, let me see, Tuesday night, the night of my last post, we went out to Escapade for dinner. Apparently it didn't help that my throat was beginning to plague me with a cough.

The day after th- I lost my pick. I can't find it. It's gone. Argh. It's GONE. I know it's somewhere in here, in the study, but where is it? Oh crud.
I cannot lose this pick. It's my last pick. Out of the three I had. Highlight, HAD. One was accidentally slid under the cupboard supporting the television in Neko's living room, one is also currently lost, though technically it's not under my possession anymore, so no, it wasn't me who lost it. I seriously don't want to lose this pick. You wanna know why? 'Cause...
...I'm lazy to go and buy more, this one has memories and a bit of sentimental value, and I'm a kind of attached to it. So there. I've admitted it. I'm attached to my pick. Laugh all you want, people, 'cause that's just the way it is.

No comments: