Friday, December 28, 2007

The smell of the hairdresser's.

Meh. My hair smells funny. Yes, I did go to the hairdresser's today. Went for some rebonding. Straight hair. A change from that wavy mess I used to have.

It took me ages to actually make the decision to step into that fateful hairdresser's salon. My mother, on the other hand, had been bugging me to go and straighten my hair for ages.
Enough of the hair talk for now. 

Today, class, the topic we are going to study is decision-making. Riiiight. I sound too much like my history teacher right now. Must....stop...mimicking! 
Decision-making. I always get torn, and I hate it. I can never seem to make decisions on the spot, like those people do in movies. There's always another opinion to everything, that's the problem. Once I choose one way, a little something nags at me and tells me I'm wrong. Also, to add to the dilemma, I tend to argue with myself in my head. 'Causes major headaches, I tell you.

Hold on, I need to restart my computer..... Some little issues. Short post, this one. As short as the time we have 'till 2008 and school re-opens. Ciao.

No comments: