Saturday, December 01, 2007

"Muiz looks so cute doing Kendo." -Wani

I can't believe she said that. Seriously. -.-"

I think I had an overdose of popcorn on Thursday, because my head aches, my throat itches, my nose is either blocked or running, my eyes can't focus and hurt whenever I move them, my fingers feel cold even when the aircon isn't on, I've got goosebumps on my arms, and my neck hurts. I think I'm coming down with something.

Which is bad. It's the start of the long awaited December school holidays! I can't be sick now... I don't even remember what I wanted to write here, and I assure you I had a lot. I don't know where to start though...

I'd like to start with the CCA prize presentations... My club, Japanese Club, won Best Academic Club of 2007. Sir Shamry, or Shamry Sensei went to get this really sweet trophy, so much "uncrappier" than mine.
Before that, the club representatives had gotten mixed up during the certificate giving. The Taekwondo people didn't go up, so it ended up with some Karate guy representing them, Muiz(from Kendo, tell you more about it later if I can survive that long) representing Karate, some guys represented the Girls' Fitness Club, Girls' Swimming, and Girl's something else, don't remember. So we laughed at them, I'm so sorry. But hey, it was funny.


Guess what, I can't survive that long. I'm signing out... Apologies.

No comments: