Friday, December 21, 2007

What if Legolas and Aragorn were gay?

You know those times when you have trouble deciding what to do and end up bored because you refuse to do anything in the end? Well I'm having one of them. Should I sim, or go onto the exchange and read a story? Or perhaps watch a few videos depicting Aragorn and Legolas slash on YouTube? How about practicing my guitar playing? Maybe I should just turn on the radio?
I can't decide. That's why I'm here. To bide my time.

Ashley's grandmother came by yesterday. No, she didn't drive herself all the way; she hitched a ride with my grand-uncle (my grandmother's brother) who happens to live next door. Our families go a long way, actually. My great-grandmother had been friends with Ash's grandmother for around fifty years, give or take a few. More likely give.
Ash's mum used to run over to my dad's house to play with him (he was a cute cuddly baby then and they lived in the same row of flats or something). Then when they grew up and got married, Ashley's grandmother moved into the house right next to where my great-grandmother lives with my grand-uncle and family. Later on, I met Ash in kindergarten and we became best of friends. Fate, no?

I would like to announce a discovery: The Ugothlacy Volume 14 is out! And I'm off to read it.

No comments: