Monday, December 17, 2007

The Warlords.

I watched The Warlords yesterday with my dad. He likes all those fighting movies.

It was a...highly disturbing movie. What with all the men crying, hugging, and just plain dying...
Basically the plot was that three guys became blood brothers, killed a lot of people, then eventually murdered each other over some woman.
In the end the youngest brother kills the woman while the eldest kills the second brother. Then the youngest kills the eldest brother. It's confusing, I know. For the first half of the movie I couldn't even tell who was who. The camera kept closing up on their faces; you couldn't even make out their features properly. Disgusting.

I'm watching The Golden Compass later with Naimah and Neko. Neko called me this morning and told me she dropped her phone in a public toilet bowl. Man, that's just gross.

And one rule I have to follow nowadays when at the cinema: No popcorn.

~*~*~

Occasion: Uncle John's birthday.
Place: His house.
Date: 15-12-2007. *real birthdate: 16-12
Time: 7 pm.
Events: Pictionary, eating barbecued food, watching television, babysitting.

The Pictionary was good, I can tell you that. Guys vs Girls. We won. XD Somehow we (all of us) managed to draw (and guess) Florence Nightingale, import, blend, grasp, skimmed milk and salute amongst other wack things.

No comments: