Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My holiday starts here; I need sleep.

Hey, guess what? My feet hurt. XD

I wonder why my brother attracts so many ladies. They all come up to him to smile, wave, or touch him. Like there was this little girl in the elevator, my bro was in his pushchair, she was standing next to it, and she was touching his hand. I find it a bit disturbing.

He wouldn't stop talking in the plane on the way to KL and on the way back. For two hours before we boarded the plane, he was like this, "Daddy, *translated from Hokkien* I want to go on an 'aeloplane'!(he can't say 'R' right yet) Daddy, what's the aeloplane doing? Daddy, look at the aeloplane! Daddy! Look!"
I swear my dad was tearing his hair out by the time we got in the plane. What made it worse, was that by the end of the flight where still wouldn't shut up, he started singing. Yes, people, singing. 
Then before we touched down in KLIA, he just had to shout out some random stuff, like "Whee~~! Ultraman!" I don't get that. Honestly.

And before our flight back, he was singing his own version of 'Jingle Bells' in the airport terminal. 
"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the AEROPLANE!!!"

Argh. Argh. ARGH. 
Merry Christmas everybody. Merry belated Christmas. 

No comments: